▪ Are you at a point where you need to take important decisions, but you’ve got stranded in doubt and uncertainty?
▪ Do you feel the pressure to achieve from those around you as well as the fear within yourself to make the wrong choices?
▪ While at the end of the day you just want to follow your heart, you just don’t know how to….
It’s good to step back and reflect on things every once in a while. Reflect on who you are and what you want. Discuss the things you struggle with and talk about your fears and uncertainties. You need to make time and space for the things that truly matter.
Going back to nature and finding its peace and quiet is a great way to do this. This is where it all started: earth, water, fire, air, space. The elements: our prerequisites for life on earth. Nature is the ideal place to let go of your stress. To unwind, get some air, reflect, just be. No external influences, no phones, tv, social media and superfluous luxury. No expectations, no distractions. Drinking fresh water from a stream, chopping wood, preparing food from your own back yard, baking fresh bread, having conversations that inspire you and sleeping under the stars that currently merely appear in your dreams…
We’d love to take you to a place where you will be challenged, both physically and mentally. Back to nature, out of your comfort zone, to get to new insights, new solutions, new ideas. Or perhaps to realise that things are good as they are… Hiking through the Italian Alps with a group of 15 young people. It’ll be a week you will never forget. A week in which nothing is a must, everything is a go. Take a break when you’re tired, swim when you feel like it. Talk. Or be quiet. Do as you wish.
A week of mesmeric views, unforeseen insights, new encounters at the magical place that is at the foot of the Monte Rosa, where you will be allowed to just be you. Just. You.
Are you up for it?
▪ A secluded valley in the rugged Italian Alps at the foot of Mount Rosa. A place where time stands still. Far away from luxury and civilisation. This is our stage for BreakWeek.
▪ 6 days & 10-15 participants between the age of 17 - 24, € 595,-
▪ digital detox, time to reflect & bake your own bread chop wood, make fires & eat local and honest food
▪ work hard and get rest & sleep under the stars
▪ no expectations, no obligations
This BreakWeek is organised by Sara Eenhoorn (23), family doctor Raymond Landgraaf (39) and psychologist Blanca van den Brand (41). Our fabulous host Luca will give us a warm welcome in Val d’Otro and we will be guided by our great local mountain guide Checco.
Go crazy, break free of life’s chains and join us on this adventure.
For further information or registration go to www.otro-elements.it. For any questions about the program email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 39 347 352 66 69 (it).